Eagle's Wings: I am Troubled

Eagle's Wings

He gives power to the weak, and to those who has no might, He increases strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall, BUT those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.

Sunday, September 07, 2008

I am Troubled

I have been feeling pain in my right breast for some time now. It started on my left breast but later after claiming God's divine healing for some weeks, it disappeared. Recent weeks, I felt a different kind of pain in my right breast. Went to see a doctor and she advised that it should just be infection and gave me antibotics.

Yesterday, I went for the review. The pain is still there. She seems unsure and advised me to take another course of antibotics and this time 3 times a day instead of 2. She advised me to go for a scan 3 days later if the pain persists. She even anticipated scary possibilities that may happen....you can guess what she said...

I must admit that fear came into my heart. I remember Jesus took every stripe and pain so that I will not suffer any disease or sickness, so this can't be true as I should believe the truth. Went to church today and pastor preached about claiming health is mine. Still it is hard to just simply believe....

Health....politics at new job....spotted signs of termites inside my house yesterday added stress....felt difficult to focus....

Pray for me, friends....that all will be well...

1 Comments:

At 07 September, 2008 17:41, Blogger cybeRanger said...

God is good all the time..
God always loves you..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRsDrqTBq6Y

 

Post a Comment

<< Home