Eagle's Wings: His Favour is On Me

Eagle's Wings

He gives power to the weak, and to those who has no might, He increases strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall, BUT those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.

Saturday, September 06, 2008

His Favour is On Me

On 1 Sept, I rotated to another department to work. People there were not as friendly and I later found out that they have been discussing and questioning why I was chosen for the role when I do not have the relevant experience even before I started work there. No wonder the day I moved there, I sensed some unfriendliness and loneliness.

Day 1, as I sat at my new desk, looking at the daily devotion 1 Sept, I was encouraged that God promotes people not only by rank and file but also by giving a new job.

The same morning, I received a call that the LCD I ordered will arrive although it usually takes a week to receive, I was pleasantly surprised that mine is ready in 2 days! As I work in a big company, all bulky deliveries requires your own pick up at the mailroom. With God's favour, mailroom did an exception and send the LCD to my desk.

As I was trying to set up the LCD and had difficulty getting it done, somehow a friend just came by at that very moment to visit me at my new location. She ended up helping me.

I know Jesus loves me and know how I felt, although I cannot see or feel Him at that time, He sent "Angels" in the form of friends and colleagues to show me His love. How loving He is.... I am touched.

1 Comments:

At 07 September, 2008 16:41, Blogger cybeRanger said...

Indeed, you are highly favoured!

The truth is this...
There is no need to fight or strive to qualify for God’s favor and blessings. His favor is all over you because He first loved you. Simply trust in His love for you and you will see His favor bringing an abundance of blessings into your life! May Jesus receive all the glory in your life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home