Eagle's Wings: Going to Hong Kong

Eagle's Wings

He gives power to the weak, and to those who has no might, He increases strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall, BUT those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.

Friday, November 02, 2007

Going to Hong Kong

I knew weeks ago that some of my colleagues are going to HK for a big meeting. I always like to go HK to eat & shop. In fact, I go there once a year but not this year. I was so excited for them as though I was also going.

Somehow, I was not in the invited list. Some suggested I should speak to the big boss to justify why I think I should go.
I decided against it and instead spoke to God. I told God that He knows my desire but even if I am not to go for this trip, I am prepared to obey. Then, I rested in the Lord and refused to be bothered by it.

This afternoon while talking to big boss on other matters, he suddenly asked if I am going to HK. I told him I was not in the list and he asked if I WANT to go. I hesitated, thinking how I should justify my going. Someone who knew me and was in the room then, joked that I definitely want to go there to eat & shop. Big boss ignored him and asked me again if I WANT to go. I said I would like to and he immediately say OK!

This is just so amazing. Not involve in the meeting yet can still go!

If it is not God, I cannot think of anyone else. Such undeserved favour, unearned, unmerited.

All Glory to Jesus!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home