Eagle's Wings: Do not be Afraid...

Eagle's Wings

He gives power to the weak, and to those who has no might, He increases strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall, BUT those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Do not be Afraid...

I told God I was afraid....I was afraid to venture out to the unknown....I was afraid I will fail, knowing all my weaknesses and personal limited capabilities and resources. I know Jesus said in Matthew 19:26 "...with man this is impossible but with God all things are possible...."

Then...I stumbled into this video...seems like God is speaking to me...so comforting, inspiring and encouraging...

Look out for the soaring eagle towards the end & feel the holy spirit rising inside you...Be Touched!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU4n5s9_HYk&mode=related&search=

Informal translation of the song lyrics for my English readers:

Proverbs 6:22 When you walk, they (His Word/He) will guide you; when you sleep, they (His Word/He) will watch over you; when you awake, they (His Word/He) will speak to you.

Verse
It is dawn, I started sailing
No matter where the wind blows
I am not afraid of darkness nor the thick fog
I depend on God to move forward

Chrous
In life's journey, God's grace is holding on to me
Although strong waves are hitting against me
But my Lord is in control
I won't fall and sink
I can sail peacefully
In God's grace,
He is leading me to move forward

Isaiah 58:11 The Lord will guide you continually, And satisfy your soul in drought, And strengthen your bones; You shall be like a watered garden, And like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.

[Repeat verse & chrous]

Isaiah 55:12 "For you shall go out with joy, And be led out with peace; The mountains and the hills shall break forth into singing before you, And all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.

3 Comments:

At 01 December, 2006 14:41, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice song and well translated. Thanks for sharing! :o)

 
At 03 December, 2006 21:52, Blogger cybeRanger said...

Congrats! Your blog has been awarded "Best Christian Blog of the Week". :)

 
At 04 December, 2006 11:27, Blogger CelebrateLifeNow said...

Thanks Cyberanger! What an honor to receive this. Glory to God.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home