Eagle's Wings: He Watches Over Me

Eagle's Wings

He gives power to the weak, and to those who has no might, He increases strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall, BUT those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

He Watches Over Me

Today, I pray and ask God to direct my path. I asked that He pave the way for me so it will be easy to walk on. I cannot see my future but I want to totally trust Him since He knows what is best for me.

Then I came across this verse in the Bible.....

"Psalm 32:8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with my eye."

I realised I have a Daddy God who really cares for me so very much.
1) "Instruct" : He promised He will advice me the way I should go...

But what if I don't know how to get there?

2) "Teach" : He also promised He will teach me how...

Then, what if something happen along the way that I don't know what to do?

3) "Guide" : He even promised that He will guide me with His eye ie, watch over me.

So, what can go wrong if He is there all the time? Even if there is a storm along the way, He will handle it!

3 Comments:

At 16 November, 2006 09:54, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen & Amen!

I felt something thru your recent post. Can't really describe it but I'm sure God is using you to touch many lifes thru your post online. Keep up the good work! Keep shining for Jesus! :o)

Huggs,
PW

 
At 16 November, 2006 10:50, Blogger CelebrateLifeNow said...

Thanks for your encouragement and sharing how you feel. It is strange when all I plan to share was just this verse, then when I start, ideas to explain and expand on it just came.

 
At 16 November, 2006 17:35, Blogger cybeRanger said...

May your blog continue to exalt Christ and expound His word to the glory of God the Father through the guidance of Holy Spirit. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home