Eagle's Wings: I See Grace

Eagle's Wings

He gives power to the weak, and to those who has no might, He increases strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall, BUT those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

I See Grace

Sharing 2 short personal testimonies of His Grace - undeserved favour :

(1) Free Trip to Bangkok
I had thought about going to Bangkok in December for a short holiday. Due to certain constraints particularly money, decided to drop the idea.

Yesterday, received a phone call from someone who is recently very blessed by God and will sponsor air ticket and accommodation for me to go Bangkok in December!!
(NB: I didn't ask for it and that person had no idea I wanted to go)

(2) Free Lunch
Went out for lunch with a group of friends today. They blessed me with a free lunch. In return for the favour, I decided to buy coffee.

Without knowing how much, I unconsciously took out $5 and waited for change at the cashier. Only when issued with the receipt did I realised it cost exactly $5. Not a cent more or less!

5 = Grace = undeserved favour.

Felt God is showing me His grace when I was unconscious of blessings (not expecting blessings).

Why undeserved? You may asked. Well, I didn't do anything to deserve all these. What I did was to rest in Him. Basking myself in His Word, I somehow felt joyful inside, talking to Him like a friend and somehow not only good things come my way, I noticed people's faces brightened when I allow the joy to flow through me!

What a joy! The joy of the Lord is my strength and I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! (Philippians 4:13)

I believe more good things and events will follow soon. You can receive from God too! Remember, do not seek His hands, seek His face. Allow His love to freely flow through you.

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. "

3 Comments:

At 09 November, 2006 22:12, Blogger cybeRanger said...

Feel like singing this song? :)
So awesome is Your LOVE..
so mighty is Your hand..
On eagle's wings You carry me..
Your GRACE shall be my strength..
So perfect is Your LOVE..
You sacrificed Your Son..
Amazing love reached out to me..
With JOY to You I come..

 
At 10 November, 2006 10:42, Blogger CelebrateLifeNow said...

This song is so appropriate. Thx, Cyberanger.

 
At 16 November, 2006 09:48, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to know you are so blessed. Happy for you! Feel like posting my testimony on Abba Father provision online too! His mercy and grace is upon us ya! ;P

Glory, Glory - King of Glory!
Worthy, Worhty - Worthy to be Praise!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home